REVERSE OSMOSIS DRINKING WATER SYSTEM: MICROMAX™ 7000
Do you know the quality of your family’s drinking water?
The Micromax™ 7000 drinking water system is designed to produce crystal clear, clean, great tasting water. The quality construction and superior performance of this system ensure maximum protection of your family’s drinking water for years to come.
The advanced 4-stage technology is packaged in a durable, sleek, low-profile design that fits easily under any kitchen sink. Refresh and hydrate with peace of mind and the high quality Puronics® Micromax™ 7000 provides.
Benefits of using MICROMAX™ 7000
- Food is cleaner and tastes better
- Quality water for infant formula
- Plant and aquarium care
- Better tasting beverages
QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE
MICROMAX™ 7000 internal components
1. ACTIVATED CARBON FILTER
- Porous carbon filter with a graduated density of 5 microns of high capacity.
- Protects the entire system by removing dirt, rust and small sediments (2/10,000 of an inch).
- Maximum contact time with the filter media with effective adsorption.
2. ULTRAFILTRATION (UF)
- The superfine filter in the MICROMAX™ 7000 creates a barrier to Cryptosporidium and Giardia, if present in the water.
- Self-cleaning process.
- Reduces the flow of small matter (1/10,000 of a micron).
3. REVERSE OSMOSIS (RO)
- The filter allows water molecules to pass through slowly.
- Reduces most dissolved solids such as sodium, selenium, arsenic, nitrates and nitrites.
- Reduces metals such as lead, copper, cadmium, hexavalent and trivalent chromium.
- Impurities are automatically removed down the drain.
Processed water is stored in a sealed and sterilized tank.
4. ADSORPTION OF ACTIVATED CARBON BLOCKS
- High-density carbon block cleans water from storage tank.
- Eliminates unpleasant tastes and odors.
- Produces crystal clear, great tasting water.