FILTRAMAX™ IGEN® C
FILTRAMAX™ IGEN® C
Improve your home’s water quality by removing chlorine through the Filtramax™ iGen® C, which combines the power of an excellent chloramine filter and an efficient water softener.
The Puronics® Filtramax™ iGen® C is a four-stage combined filter and water softener system ideal for the whole house, which is equipped with Chlorostatic® technology and ChloroShield™ Clearess® media, that effectively reduce chlorine and chloramine levels usually found in municipal water supplies.
Chloramine is a combination of chlorine and ammonia that is highly corrosive to lead and copper plumbing and can have potential side effects for humans and fish. This component can be removed from the water with the filtering potential of Filtramax™ iGen® C.
This model is equipped with an iGen® smart control valve that fits your water consumption style, which adjusts regeneration to maintain consistent water quality while helping you reduce operating costs.
It features a stainless-steel media tank that extends the life of the equipment, so your family can enjoy the benefits of high-quality water for a long time to come.
Benefits of using Filtramax™ iGen® C
By using the Filtramax™ iGen® C as your home drinking water treatment system, you will be able to obtain superior quality water from your taps, which will benefit you in the following ways:
- Refreshing water free of objectionable tastes
- Better skin sensation after bathing
- Silkier and shinier hair
- Better water quality for pets
Filtramax™ iGen® C Features
The Filtramax™ iGen® C is equipped with a range of certified quality components to provide a complete home water filtration and softening system:
Patented iGen® Computerized Control Valve
- Total control of operations via intelligent iGen® digital microprocessor.
- Maintains up to 60 days of water usage history to maximize backwash/recharge efficiency.
- Dual backwash system ensures a clean media bed.
- Includes built-in diagnostics system to ensure high quality water all the time.
- Built-in system that creates an automatic reserve so you never run out of quality water.
- 1” control valve ensures extended durability due to its strong corrosion-resistant construction.
- Downflow brine system ensures minimal water usage and efficient salt dosing.
Effective reduction of chloramine and chlorine from all household faucets with ChloroShield™ Clearess® filter media with Chlorostatic® Technology, which has a limited lifetime warranty and reduces the need for filter changes.
iGen® C Filtramax™ Internal Components
1. iGen® Digital Control Valve
2. Stainless steel tank
- Made of food grade 316L stainless steel, which provides a hygienic and impermeable surface for processing water.
- It is the only stainless-steel tank system in the industry certified by WQA to NSF/ANSI 42, 44 and 372 standards.
3. Filter with Chlorostatic® Technology
- Chloroshield™ Clearess® media effectively reduces chloramine and chlorine from municipal water supplies.
- It minimizes the odor and taste of chlorine in the water.
- Through its optimal efficiency, system operating costs can be reduced.
4. Softener and conditioner
- Composed of high-capacity S-759 monospherical resin with uniformly sized beads that provide higher flow rates and efficiencies.
- Reduces iron, turbidity and water hardness.
- Equipped with AltaPure™ technology that effectively removes suspended solids down to 5 microns.
- Thanks to its composition with silica gravel, water with absolute clarity is obtained.
7. Pushseal™ connection
- Provides superior sealing protection.